This (http://i.imgur.com/cFiOYdL.jpg) was found across the street, the neighbors just left it there, so we took it in. I was able to clean up the ends of the reed with a wire brush. http://i.imgur.com/yeZ73oE.jpg It's stamped 18, and loom at those brass end fittings. I am planning to actually use this loom, so the "antique" factor is fun, but there's a lot of rust removal ahead. I spent a good portion of the day cleaning heddles and the whole loom. I'm trying to combat the rust, as best I can. I may repaint where possible, and possibly refinish the wood. My one question is where to get the springs for the lever arms, Everything still works but those in particular seem like more rust than metal.