Fiber/yarn flea market
Whether you want to re-stash or de-stash (or both), this awesome, once-a-year sale is for you!
- Re-stash with bargains on yarn and thread, fabric and fiber, beads and buttons, trims and embellishments, books and magazines, patterns and notions, tools and equipment, and much, much more! Buyers get in free to this fun, friendly, and most definitely fiber-y event. Below is a sampling of what will be on hand:
- yarn and knitting/crochet supplies
- handwoven Guatemalan fabrics
- sewing fabric, notions, books
- yarn, fiber, used craft tools, fabric
- cross stitch, tapestry and crochet books and patterns, embroidery thread, wool and acrylic yarn, fabric scraps
- hand-dyed yarn (wool and some alpaca blends)
- multi-family stashes of needlework, knitting, felting items
- yarn, felt, buttons, beads, thread, books
- De-stash and make sure your goodies go to a fiber-friendly home. Tables are a steal at only $10 each so don't delay, reserve your table today!
I look forward to seeing you on June 6th. In the meantime, please feel free to call 678-235-4325 or to email if you have any questions.