Where can I get corrugated cardboard?

Where can I get the corrugated cardboard to separate the layers on the warp beam? This is shown on Elizabeth Wagner's videos but my local Office Pros doesn't have it.


Posted on Tue, 06/02/2015 - 16:03

Single sided corrugated cardboard used as a warp separator is highly overrated.  It is hard to find and takes up too much space on the beam.  (and in the studio) Plus (or minus) it tends to crush and then doesn't do it's job as a nice even separator.  Use very heavy craft paper available in rolls from Ace Hardware as Rugby Paper.  Then beam with plenty of nice even tension.  Don't expect the whole roll to run on smoothly.  You will probably have to cut it into one or two yard sections. 

Posted on Thu, 06/04/2015 - 20:52

I already ordered the singleface corrugated cardboard from Amazon, but I will remember this for future use!