MAFA's biennial conference will be held June 27-30, 2019 , at Millersville University in central PA. Early registration for Members of MAFA Guilds and Associate members is in full swing. General Registration opens next Saturday, Feb. 16th.
As usual, the conference will feature an array of two and a half day workshops in weaving, spinning dyeing and felting, at different skill levels. These include beginning spinning and beginning weaving.
This year there are a number of unusual class offerings such as:
- Twined Rag Rugs with Bobbi Irwin
- Oxford Punch Needle rug hooking with Kathy Donovan
- Sanquhar Gloves: a Scottish Tradition (knitting) with Beth Brown Reinsel
- Collage to Tapestry Cartoon with Molly Elkind
- Design Inlay Rag Rugs with Dianne Totten